The European Projects Office is a unit responsible for preparing European projects at OUTech.The main objective of the office is to provide assistance in applying for the Structural Funds as well as for external sources of funding of research and development carried out under the European research programmes (Framework Programmes like the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation - HORIZON 2020 or coming HORIZON EUROPE) as well as programmes and initiatives such as LIFE, CORNET, COST, JUSTICE, Norway Grants or Visegrad Fund etc.
The office activities also include:
- disseminating information about funding possibilities,
- supporting and coordinating of search capabilities and applying for funding,
- organizing workshops, training and consultancy,
- encouraging and supporting project submission by OUTech,
- supporting in the implementation of projects,
- promoting knowledge about EU Funds.