- Category: Office
The Project Management Office is a part of the Development and Cooperation Department and it is a unit responsible for preparing European projects at OUTech.
The main objective of the office is to provide assistance in applying for the Structural Funds as well as for external sources of funding of research and development carried out under the programmes of the National Centre for Research and Development (NCBiR) as well as the European research programmes (Framework Programmes like the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation - HORIZON 2020).
The office activities also include:
- disseminating information about funding possibilities,
- supporting and coordinating of search capabilities and applying for funding,
- organizing workshops, training and consultancy,
- encouraging and facilitating project submission by OUTech,
- promoting knowledge about EU Funds.